Perform a land mapping
- To know in a detailed way the soil in which you are working, allowing to take more precise decisions.
- To efficiently plan the type of plantation, irrigation, fertilization and amendments.
- To optimize the use of fertilizers and agrochemicals.
WE LOCATE THE EDAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SOIL
The basis of every crop is the soil, so identify its properties.
The mapping system is towed in terrain by making a mapping of APEC, PH and M.O., obtaining more than 1,000 readings per hectare, which, seen on a map, represent the edaphic differences of the soil. We carry out guided samplings and, as a result, we can characterize each homogeneous soil sector stating it in self-explanatory digital maps for easy handling.
WE HAVE AN ADAPTED DRAGGING EQUIPMENT
We have equipment that are towed by Quad, UTW or 4×4, which allows us to:
- Perform up to 300 hectares per day.
- Access to any type of terrain (variable working width between 0.9 and 1.2 meters).
- Measures at various depths (up to 1 metre).